1. To access and use the Services, you agree that you have a account with us.
2. You acknowledge that Liatro will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Liatro cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
4. You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
5. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, will result in an immediate termination of your services.
6. Using Liatro for file hosting services, Botnets, Cracking, Hacking, Bitcoin/Bitcoin mining scripts, DMCA content (Websites, movies etc...), pirating etc... is not allowed and will result in a termination.
7. Opening a dispute in PayPal will result in a termination of your account.
8. Adding "Junk Files" (Files without any use that as been added to spam our service.) will result in a termination of your account.
9. Sharing your cPanel/Whm account will result in a termination of your account.
10. Mass mailing, Spamming emails, phishing emails, etc.. are not allowed, our email system might only be used for individual/business.